How to install the vertical bucky stand?
Place the device on a flat hard surface 180cm away from the tube, so that the vertical center of the film box coincides with the center of the tube. After correct adjustment, align with the center of the four φ8.5 through holes at the bottom of the device column. Drill four M8 expansion screws, and then tighten them.
Usage: (Take DR flat panel detector as an example)
(1) Snap the selected DR flat panel detector into the clip, push down, align the center line of the DR flat panel detector with the center notch of the card slot, place the DR flat panel detector in the card holder, and then let go , DR flat panel detector is automatically clamped;
(2) Select the shooting conditions according to the shooting position and adjust the appropriate height of the DR flat panel detector to shoot.
(1) When installing, try to keep the vertical center of the film box consistent with the overlap of the tube, otherwise the image will appear bright and dark on one side;
(2) Ensure that the convergence distance is around 180cm to maintain the clarity of the film;
(3) Pay attention to the selection of filming conditions (kV, mA).
(4) Carefully grip your hands and drop them carefully during use.