Nigeria customer inquiry trolley style bucky stand
The trolley style bucky stand is a photographic auxiliary device that is matched with medical X-ray machines and can be moved up and down. It can be used in conjunction with various X-ray machines. The trolley style bucky stand is mainly used in conjunction with X-ray machines. It is suitable for medical institutions to perform radiographic inspections on the human head, chest, abdomen, pelvis and other parts to achieve the purpose of diagnosing lesions. The trolley style bucky stand is mainly composed of a column, a sliding frame, a film holder, a bi-folding arm and a mobile base. It can be used with ordinary X-ray film cassettes of different sizes, CR IP boards and flat panel detectors DR. Due to its convenient use, it has now become a necessary routine equipment in radiology departments (rooms) of various medical units.
The trolley style bucky stand is characterized by its aluminum alloy material, and its overall weight is lighter. It is suitable for field rescue and rural medical examinations.
Product advantages of trolley style bucky stand:
1. The appearance design is simple and generous;
2. Convenient installation and simple operation;
3. Small size and light weight, saving transportation costs for users;
4. The column is made of high-strength aluminum alloy, with T-slots on both sides;
5. The base adopts streamline design and adopts high-strength anti-winding mute medical wheel;
6. Ergonomic handles are used on the back, which can be moved easily;
7. Hidden power cord design.