Professional requirements for x ray tape
(1) To prevent the x ray tape room from maintaining a clean and dry environment, it is necessary to often wipe the surface of the moving track on the x ray tape, to avoid dust and sundries, affecting the movement of all parts of the camera shelf.
(2) Check the bearing of the x ray tape regularly for non-damage and lack of oil, and apply clean grease after cleaning if necessary.
Matters needing attention:
(1) wire rope with heavy hammer, recommends that users replace it every two years.
(2) the adjustment of the contact gap between the moving parts and the track bearing components is carried out once a year.
(3) the product should be overhauled by professional personnel in time.