Racks (chest racks) are often used by DR equipment manufacturers
The bucky stand is an auxiliary medical device used to perform X-ray examinations on the head, abdomen, pelvis and limbs of the human body. It can be used as a component of the DRX machine to place flat panel detectors and cassettes, etc., so it is often used by DR equipment manufacturers.
There are many types of chest X-ray racks, the most important categories are fixed X-ray racks and mobile X-ray racks. The mobile chest X-ray frame adds a mobile base on the basis of the fixed chest X-ray machine, which can be easily moved in different use positions, and can be better combined with the mobile DR.
Chest X-ray Frame Structure: It is composed of upright column, slide frame, film holder, support arm and movable base. It is suitable for different size cassettes, CR IP boards and DR with (without) line flat panel detectors.
Technical parameters of chest film frame:
1. The total height of the photographic frame is 1800mm;
2. The height of the handle from the ground is 960mm;
3. The base size is 480mm*480mm;
4. Maximum film size: unlimited (the space between film clips is adjustable);
5. The support arm can bear 12kg, can swing 180 degrees left and right, and can swing -50/+30 degrees left and right.
If you are interested in our bucky stand, you are welcome to contact us, phone (whatsapp): +8617616362243