Electric bucky stand
Electric bucky stand is a combination of medical X-ray machines and medical devices that are used in medical institutions to examine the head, chest, abdomen, pelvis and other parts of the human body to achieve the purpose of diagnosing lesions. The generic name for this product is the Electric x-ray stand.
Electric x-ray stand structure and technical parameters:
The device is composed of a bracket, a slide rail and a sheet.
2. Technical parameters
(1) The maximum stroke of the camera box is 1100mm;
(2) Maximum film size: 356mm × 432mm (14〞 × 17〞);
Electric x-ray stand notes:
1. During installation, strive to keep the vertical center of the cassette consistent with the tube, otherwise there will be a dark side phenomenon;
2. Make sure that the convergence distance is around 180cm to maintain the sharpness of the film;
3. Note the selection of the shooting conditions (kV, mA).
4. In order to ensure the safe transportation of the camera frame during shipment, the camera will be fixed with screws at the bottom of the column. When using it, be sure to remove the fixing screw and the camera can be used normally.
If you would like to know more about the Newheek Electric x-ray stand, please contact our customer service.