Structure of mobile vertical x ray bucky stand
The bucky stand is also called a chest radiograph stand. It is mainly used in conjunction with an X-ray machine. It is suitable for medical institutions to perform radiographic inspections on the human head, chest, abdomen, pelvis and other parts to achieve the purpose of diagnosing lesions. The Mobile vertical x ray bucky stand is mainly composed of a column, a sliding frame, a film holder, a bi-folding arm and a mobile base. It can be used with ordinary X-ray film cassettes of different sizes, CR IP boards and flat panel detectors DR. The mobile vertical x ray bucky stand is made of aluminum alloy material and has a lighter overall weight. It is suitable for field rescue and rural medical examinations.
Main technical parameters of Mobile vertical x ray bucky stand:
1. The total height of the photo frame is 1800mm;
2. The height of the handle from the ground is 960mm;
3. The size of the base is 480mm*480mm;
4. Maximum film size: unlimited (the film clip spacing is adjustable);
5. The support arm can bear 5kg, can swing around 180 degrees, and can swing up and down -50/+30 degrees.
6. The lowest position for foot photography.